Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Creativity and New Media

New media helps people from all walks of life; my new media project explains how anyone can learn how to crochet. My YouTube video shows you how to crochet the single stitch, one of the stitches used by crocheters to create many projects from hats, scarves, blankets (for babies and adults),  and other projects for all occasions. 

My video is to show how anyone can create great items for people of all ages. My most rewarding thing about crochet is when I make things for charity. I crochet hats and baby blankets for charities for children and adults battling cancer. When I receive notifications that they gave one of my crocheted garments to someone and they were very happy and appreciative of the gift, that brings me great joy. I hope that my video is able to teach anyone watching it. My video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCAkD2f3V8U

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing that you use crochet to make things for charity! It's great that you posted your video on YouTube. In this generation, we all look at YouTube videos to learn various things. People search online for home improvement tips, find new recipes, get inspiration from DIY projects, and so forth. You can use this channel to expand on other projects and items people can make. This would definitely be useful for anyone that has interest. For an example, I turn to YouTube for recipe ideas, when it comes to cooking and baking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I applaud your kindness which is a rare thing these days. My mother always taught me to give to help. I think your gestures show how little we can do and how easy it is to make other people happy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete